Olive Velvet Pompom Cushion
Just take a peek at our new stunning Arabella Olive Velvet Pompom Cushion and we are sure that you’ll want one or more in your home!
A new shade of deep olive green ,deeper in tone than our kiwi green and more like deep khaki .
There’s definitely no excuse now for not dressing up your lounge or for not turning your bedroom into a beautiful Boudoir with this luxurious deep olive green velvet cushion trimmed with matching pretty pom poms.
Now available in 3 sizes
- Large Square measuring 50cm square. So it may be bigger than most normal sized cushions but this will hopefully give a feel of pure unadulterated luxury!
- Normal Sized scatter cushion 45 x 45 cms
- Rectangle /pillow shape or we often refer to it as a boudoir measuring 35 x 50 cms with pompoms on 2 sides.
These deep olive green cushions are made from a 100% cotton velvet on both the front and the reverse side. The cushion is then perfectly finished with our cute matching pom pom trim.
Due to the cotton velvet pile fabric used to make the Arabella velvet cushion, it is advised to use a gentle hand wash or dry clean only.
Features of Olive Green Velvet Cushion
- 100% cotton velvet
- 3 sizes- 50cm x 50cm,45 x 45 ,35 x 50 cm
- Zip fastening at the back.
- Removable polyester inner pad
- Dry clean or hand wash only due to cotton velvet pile
- Made In UK
- Colour Coordination
This colour olive tones well with Farrow & Balls Sap Green.
You can coordinate this olive velvet pompom cushion with a variety of our other Ragged Rose velvet products.
It looks fabulous with our new mustard or even navy blue Arabella cushion.
You could even create a sumptuous black and gold effect in your home.By adding the black velvet with our stylish cushions such as the Arabella .Or try our Terry Orange , or even our Rufus Ruffle Rose in the black.
Please note if you are unsure of the colour we are happy to send out a swatch — just drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address. We are happy to oblige.
These olive velvet pompom cushions are made to order in the UK so may take 5-7 working days.