Petrol Blue Velvet Armchair
Add a splash of colour to your home with this stunning Petrol Blue Velvet Armchair.
Special offer –Save 10% using discount code rrrv10 at the check out .
This cocktail chair is a real showpiece stopper. This deep blue petrol colourway is new to Ragged Rose and is so on trend .These style of chairs were showcased at the Maison d’Object show in Paris recently.
Not only that but this armchair is so comfy too! It holds your back andfor women,they can place their feet flat on the floor!
This magnificent piece, is made out of 100% cotton velvet and is undeniably comfortable. This new shade of petrol blue is deep,moody ,dark and extremely sophisticated. Its a colour that will work with most interior design schemes.
A real contemporary style chair which will look great in a penthouse modern apartment or in your country cottage!
This velvet armchair can be made in some of our other velvet colours from our cushions range. Depending on availability you can chose from fuchsia pink, gold, kiwi lime green, silver grey, aubergine, duck egg blue , teal blue or blush pink.
If you would like to see a swatch first just email us at email@example.com and we will send out free of charge .
- This striking shade of petrol blue is new to our range.
- Upholstered in our best quality 100% cotton velvet
- Sprung seat for added comfort .
- Matching Pepi Petrol blue footstool also available to order
- The legs are made of black mango wood and screw into the underneath.If you require natural wood colour legs please advise.
- This item is made bespoke in our factory and takes approximately 8 – 10 weeks from order .
- Matching cushions and throws available in the same velvet colour.
If you need to see a swatch for colour please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Petrol Blue Velvet Armchair
- Full Height from floor to top 83 cm
- Height from floor to seat 42 cms
- Width at back of chair 76 cms
- Depth of Chair front to back 77cms
- Steam Clean or spot clean only
Delivery Time and Manufacture
This armchair is made in our factory in India which we visit frequently to ensure that production and quality achieves a high standard .Our velvet cushions and throws are made from the same velvet fabric which is pre washed to avoid any quality issues. We aim to hold a certain amount of meterage in each colourway but on occasions we may need to redye, so we cannot guarantee the same dye batch .However we will do our best to ensure that if you buy matching cushions and throws, that they come from the same fabric dyelot.
The factory abides by all UK and Indian laws regarding fair wages and that they use no underage work force .We use azo free dyes to ensure there is no pollutants.
Due to consolidation of orders when shipping it can take around 8 – 10 weeks to arrive . Also depending on time of year and national holidays both here and in India eg Divali ,this may affect delivery slightly .
Price includes delivery to mainland UK.
For all other areas outside mainland U.K please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote.