- We hope that you’re very happy with your purchase, however if for any reason you wish to return your items, please do so within 30 days (14 days for sale items) of receiving your order for a full refund or credit note. Your refund amount will be less any delivery paid.
- For any orders which have been damaged in transit, we must be informed within 48 hours of delivery. For any items deemed to be faulty, please inform us by email with a clear photograph of the fault within 7 days of receiving the product.
- Please note that all seconds in our sample sale are sold ‘as described’ and cannot be returned. Please read product descriptions and assess photos carefully.
- Bespoke made items and fabric cut to length cannot be returned unless faulty.
How to Return Items
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your return with your name, address contact info, order number and details of the item you wish to return. It’s helpful for us to monitor the returns so we ask if you can give a reason.
- There is a form available download here.
- This is so our warehouse team can quickly identify the order and customer and deal with it as efficiently as possible.
- Please return to the address below and ensure that you include the above info in the package:
- Ragged Rose Returns Dept,
- Unit C,
- The Hop Machine Shed,
- Manor Farm,
- Tonbridge Rd,
- All returns must be in their original condition, with tags and packaging intact.
- We expect returns to be clean and unused.
- Please ensure that items are packaged securely.
- We strongly recommend that you use signed for, insured delivery and keep the receipt.
- The best method of return depends on weight, size and value.
- Low ticket small items, we suggest Royal Mail using a signed for service.
- For larger bulkier items or more expensive products it may be worthwhile checking out My Hermes online or consolidation courier websites such as Evri (myHermes)Parcel Hero or Parcel Monkey who offer a drop off or collection service along with tracking info.
- All returns are inspected first before being processed. If any item is returned without packaging then a restocking /re packaging fee is charged at £3.00 per item to cover warehouse cost.
- Please note: if you originally received free delivery over £60.00 on your order and only return part of your order, if the remaining unreturned item(s) falls below the £60.00 free delivery threshold, £4.50 delivery charge will be deducted from your refund. This is because the (non-returned) order total no longer reaches the free standard delivery over £60.00 threshold.
- Please note that as bespoke items have been made to order, we cannot accept returns on these items, unless faulty. Also Cut fabric cannot be returned.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit.
- Unless the item is faulty, returns will be at your own cost.
- We are not able to refund the original delivery cost on returned items (unless faulty).
- We also cannot accept any responsibility for any interest charges on your credit card whilst waiting for a refund.
- Please allow up to 14 working days once we receive your item for the refund to show in your account.
Faulty & Damaged Items
- Whilst we take every care to ensure your item arrives with you in once piece, occasionally items do get damaged during transit. Please inform us within 48 hours of receipt if your item has been damaged during transit.
- For items deemed to have a manufacturing fault, please inform us within 7 days of receipt.
- For any faulty / damaged items, we will ask for a photograph of the product to be sent prior to return.
- Please do not destroy or throw away any product or packing, even if it’s faulty, before we have confirmed how we wish to proceed.
- Once we have confirmed a product is faulty, we will then offer you a means of returning the parcel at our cost. You will then have 7 days to return the parcel at our cost, after which time our standard returns policy applies.