Secure Online Shopping
Shopping with Ragged Rose is safe and secure
- Throughout our website you will notice that the URL in your browser’s address bar starts with “https” and a padlock will be visible alongside the website address. This means you are in secure mode.
- Being in secure mode means all of your details are encrypted for maximum security.
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption across our whole website and for all orders placed – this prevents your personal details or payment information being intercepted by any third party.
- In addition to the above we use PayPal and Sage Pay’s payment processing system, which provides optimum levels of security.
- We do not store your card details and will ask for them every time you place an order.
- Your three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused.
- For additional security you may be asked to enter your card verification password by Visa or MasterCard.
- Unless you have opted-in to join our newsletter we do not send any emails once the order has been completed.
- Always close down your Internet browser when you have finished shopping.
- Avoid entering payment details on public computers or in the presence of other people.
- Ragged Rose may send you emails from time to time, however we would never send an email asking for your security information, log on details, payment details or direct you to a web page that asks for this information.
- If you receive an email that appears to be from Ragged Rose that you suspect is fraudulent, do not click on any links contained within the email or provide any credit card or log on details. It is usually best to delete emails that you are unsure of.